The Merchant Card, intended for the participants of the business process, has been further improved and put into use by the customers.
Merchant Card is beneficial for both parties involved in the business process: retailers dealing with the sale of goods currently receive goods from major distributors who deliver goods. Payment of the goods received by the entrepreneur is carried out by cash or bank transfer. PASHA Bank creates a unique network for its merchant cardholders, enabling expansion of commercial relations between the parties.
One of the most important advantages of the merchant card with the PASHA POS terminal is the ability to send 18% VAT automatically, and send it automatically to the account of a taxpayer on behalf of the Entrepreneur. Acceptance of non-cash payments is carried out by forwarders equipped with POS terminal.
For an entrepreneur, this card is provided with an automated payment opportunity, which creates the basis for their cashless, flexible and operative settlement.
According to Alexander Golovko, Director of PASHA Bank’s Small and Medium Business Department, the Bank manages business needs of its customers as a key criterion for developing products and services.
“We are confident that using the Merchant Card will open wide opportunities for PASHA Bank’s customers and will help them to benefit from the competitive advantages of businesses. Merchant card product will allow our customers to carry out business operations more securely and smoothly and manage cash flow more efficiently. Taking into account the importance of digitalization of our products and services within the framework of our new strategy, we are confident that our customers will continue to benefit from new and more broader advantages of the merchant card product, “said Golovko.
The main advantages of using a Merchant Card:
- Automatic payment of VAT on purchased goods
- Transition from cash to non-cash circulation as soon as possible
- Facilitation of reporting
- Availability of a credit line
- Ability to identify individual credit limits for each distributor
- An opportunity to make a profit by pay point terminals
- Saving Time
- Convenient use of the card for all other business needs
- Reflection of the daily POS terminal of the businessman in the card account of the daily sales turnover by connecting to the merchant card account
For Distributor Companies:
- Transition of cash circulation to cashless form
- Determine individual credit limits for buyers
- Effective management of cash flows of the company
- Acceptance of all payments via POS-terminal
- Reduction of risks associated with cash flow
- Transfer of funds to that day
- No need for an intensive care service
- Facilitation of reporting